About the Product
The house is inspired by traditional English Contemporary design juxtaposed in a tropical environment. Ready to render in 3dsmax / Corona Render engine.
The scene is completely royalty free, you can use it for personal and commercial work. You can reuse parts of it or use it entirely for any purpose. You can learn from the scene; how the lights are set up, cameras, depth of field, lightmix, tonemapping, materials, textures and post production files all included.
- 54 Unique Materials.
- 81 Textures Included.
- Modifiers included, this will help you understand how each item can be built in a quick and accurate way, or readjust chamfer distances or sweep profiles.
- Post Production .psd files included with all layers & adjustments.
- Displacement modifiers included so you can investigate or adjust the settings for your future projects.
- All camera depth of field settings are in the camera distance settings and not in the render settings. You can adjust these to suit or switch it off for your needs.
- The Zebra plant textures were shot with a Canon 5D and color corrected using an x-rite macbeth chart. These were put through the PBR process using Bitmap2PBR which takes only a few seconds to output all the necessary maps for 3D.
- Post Production Tonemapping settings consistent for each camera so the default setup will apply to all (no .conf settings required for lightmix/vfb).
There are 3 photo scanned models provided in this scene which is completely free to download and copyright free from the original creator. Oliver has given me permission to include these in this scene for furnishing however you can download them from the link below;
- The statue of the woman.
- The statue of the pillar below the woman.
- The sea shell on the books.
- 3dsmax 2019 & Corona 5.0.
- FBX Geometry & Cameras only / unsubdivided.
- OBJ Geometry only / unsubdivided.
- Polygon/Vertex count based on unsubdivided geometry (without turbosmooth).
- Bitmap2PBR (Images to Physically Based Rendering Utility) – https://gumroad.com/products/YAFed
- ThreeDScans provided by Oliver Laric – http://threedscans.com/
- Interior Design & Wall Painting by Katarina Kondelova – https://www.instagram.com/colours.of.kate/
- Background Photography by Cody Board – https://unsplash.com/@codypboard
- Front Yard Photography by Ralph Kayden – https://unsplash.com/@ralphkayden
- Floorboard Textures by Lennart Demes – https://cc0textures.com/
- Miscellaneous Textures – One or more textures bundled with this project have been created with images from Textures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.textures.com for more information.
If you are happy with the model you have purchased please leave me a positive rating as it helps other artists know that the model is of the quality that I have described above. If you have any feedback or things you would like adjusted on the model please contact me and let me know what would help you and your workflow. Thank you for your purchase!